My previous post showed a card that I made for the colour challenge this week at Our Creative Corner. And I did say that I had struggled with that challenge. Truthfully, I made three cards and was not entirely happy with any of them, but I have been challenged to share them with you! 🙂
This one uses the Field Flowers stamp set, which has been coloured using ink and an aqua brush, and then spritzed with water before stamping it onto watercolour paper. One flower has been cut out and layered over the top of the first, and both flowers have a coating of Crystal Effects to give them a shine. The watercolour paper has then be cut using the Two Tags Die through the Big Shot (love my Big Shot!).
It’s perhaps a little difficult to see in the photo, but the black layer of card stock has also been run through the Big Shot using the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.
As for the third card, it is not quite finished, but I will post it over the next few days.