If you would like to place an order with me, the easiest way is to go direct to my online store, where you can place your order any time, any day.
It’s really easy, all you need to do is:
- Once you have gone to my online store, click on the ‘Create Account’ words under the logo on the left hand side at the top. (Or sign in if you are a returning customer).
- Fill in your details.
- Complete your order using the lists on the side to find your product (or you can search by product name or item number in the search box). If you have earned any free products, you will be prompted to select those in the checkout process.
- When you check out, you will be asked “do you have a host code?”. If you add the monthly host code ( D4FQM4W6 for May 2019) you will also qualify for an additional gift which is sent mid way through the month after your order.
- You then pay by credit card using a secure server. You will receive an emailed confirmation of your order.
- Your products will then ship directly to you from the Stampin’ Up! warehouse, usually within 48 hours of placing your order. I will also receive an email advising me of your order. If it’s your first order with me, I’ll be in touch to see if you need catalogues.
- Postage costs $5.95 or 5%, whichever is the most. Tracking is complimentary on all orders.
I understand that there are some people who don’t like the idea of ordering online, and so the easiest way then is to send me an email with your order and I will phone you for payment details. You can email me here.
Due to Stampin’ Up! policy I can only accept orders within Australia. Thanks for your understanding. Orders can be posted to you directly from the Stampin’ Up! warehouse in Sydney. Postage and handling is 5% of the order value or $5.95, whichever is greater.
You can see all of the current products in the catalogues below. Have fun!!
2019-2020 Annual Catalogue (which ends June 2nd 2020)
If you are a regular customer of mine, you would have already received a complimentary hard copy of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue, but if you didn’t get one already, please contact me to let me know.
If you are a new customer to me, you can request a FREE mailed catalogue after your first $60 order, or if you are local to me, attend a class and receive a free copy with an order of $50 or over.
The Annual Catalogue is $12.95 and weighs around 500g. If you are happy to pay the postage I am happy to send one to you, just email me with your details and I will find out the cheapest way to get a catalogue to you.
Annual Catalogue (June 4th 2019 to June 2nd 2020)