This is just one of the many new things I am thrilled, and excited about.
There has been a huge demand from Demonstrators and customers, for re-positionable stamps and the clear mount blocks to go with them. And I am so excited to be able to tell you that, once again, Stampin’ Up! have delivered exactly what has been asked of them. As of 1st April 2010, Stampin’ Up! will release most of it’s stamp sets in both wood mount and clear mount sets. So yes, those of you who love your wood mount stamps, don’t worry, they will still be available. But now there is also the option of the same high quality stamps that Stampin’ Up! is so well known for, in a clear mount option. These stamps will still be made of rubber, in the same way as the tradition stamps, and with the same deep cut, but in a re-positionable system using clear blocks.
So, what is the advantage and some of the features of the Clear Mount Stamps?
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organisation easy.
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Mist.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
I will be running some classes on how to use the clear mount stamps in the coming months, and will also have some for you to see at my Autumn / Winter Mini Catalogue Launch party on Wed 31st March at 7.30pm. This is a free event, but you must let me know if you want to come along. There will be demonstrations and displays of many of the new goodies, as well as a make and take or two, so come along and see what all the fuss is about!