How to Use the Monthly Host Code for a FREE gift.
You can use the monthly host code when you place an ONLINE order with me, and receive a small gift from me the following month after your order was placed.
The Monthly Host Code for May 2019 is:
It is just the small gift that is shipped separately
around the middle of the following month.
I choose the gifts, it will always be current product and I will have a few different options each month depending on the value of your order.
- At the start of each month I will generate a host code and publish it here and on the front page of my blog, and in most of my posts.
- Just place your order of $50 or more in my online store (or several smaller orders totalling over $50) using the host code (please read the instructions to enter the host code and make sure I can send your gift below). Your order will ship the same way any other online order does and won’t be held up because of the host code.
- These gifts will come to me (your order is sent directly to you like normal though) and I will post the gift on to you. I cover postage. You can expect to receive your gift approximately mid way through the month after you placed your order.
** Please note. If your order is over $250, you would qualify for your own Stampin’ Rewards to be included in your order and you should not use the monthly Host Code **
How to Shop Online using the Monthly Host Code
- Go to my online store HERE.
- Click ‘Create Account’ or sign in if you already have an account.
- Enter your personal and payment details (which are encrypted for security)
- When you checkout, make sure you enter the host code in the box provided (you also get a pop up box asking if you have a code). You will then receive a confirmation of your order by email, and I’ll also be informed of your order.
Here is where to enter the Host Code (there is also a pop up box that asks if you have a host code):