How to Use the Monthly Host Code for a FREE gift.
You can use the monthly host code when you place an ONLINE order with me, and receive a small gift from me the following month after your order was placed.
Please ASK about the Monthly Host Code.
It is just the small gift that is shipped separately
around the middle of the following month.
I choose the gifts, it will always be current product and I will have a few different options each month depending on the value of your order.
- At the start of each month I will generate a host code and publish it here and on the front page of my blog, and in most of my posts.
- Just place your order of $50 or more in my online store (or several smaller orders totalling over $50) using the host code (please read the instructions to enter the host code and make sure I can send your gift below). Your order will ship the same way any other online order does and won’t be held up because of the host code.
- These gifts will come to me (your order is sent directly to you like normal though) and I will post the gift on to you. I cover postage. You can expect to receive your gift approximately mid way through the month after you placed your order.
** Please note. If your order is over $250, you would qualify for your own Stampin’ Rewards to be included in your order and you should not use the monthly Host Code **
How to Shop Online using the Monthly Host Code
- Go to my online store HERE.
- Click ‘Create Account’ or sign in if you already have an account.
- Enter your personal and payment details (which are encrypted for security)
- When you checkout, make sure you enter the host code in the box provided (you also get a pop up box asking if you have a code). You will then receive a confirmation of your order by email, and I’ll also be informed of your order.
Here is where to enter the Host Code (there is also a pop up box that asks if you have a host code):